Friday, July 10, 2009

insomnia again~ feeling b4 exam..

wow... i awake at 2.30 pm 2day~ my room stil romantic n lik havent morning yet~
but when i see my phone..omg! its 2 late..so as usual,i having my breakfast at 4.30pm almost 5pm jor.."cup mee" ~keke! den da theng ajak goin format laptop! kaka..but almost all the shop is close..donoe y?! so weird..den we go bicycle shop near "heng long" restaurant coz da theng bicycle sort sort jor..den we saw a malay computer shop .. den we ma go in n ask him abt the price lo...mana tau..he asking me 2 giv him see my laptop wor..den he said no format oso nvm de..jz giv him a look..sure i giv him look lo..he seems lik donoe wats wrong v my laptop.. he is wasting our time but paise wana tel him wor. finally..
Da theng: bang ah..lama lagi tak? kita kesuntukan masa..nak balik ni..
guy : ok..sekejap lagi..
Da theng: kk..
guy : siapa guna ur laptop lagi..kecuali u sendiri?
me : i punya abang.
guy : oh...patutlah..(laughing)
Da theng: mayb he saw "yellow" thgs inside..
me : ya hor! omg.. i 4gt delete ah~!
Da theng n me : (keep on laughing)

its really a 1st time buat myself malu...ishhh! keke!!!!!!
after bek 2 home..i start taking out my law n study..omg..i have find out almost al the words..i cant understand without reading repeatly..T.T my poor life~ Da theng mesage me at 12.30am n ask yum cha 2 relax wor... haha!!! my butt a bit noty.. so i said ok lo...sella oso goin~
the way we cycling 2 ABC mamak, i keep on sweating coz i hear them say abt law...donnoe..i really "fang kong" tat moment...i start scaring..n i almost din hear they cal me!~ i really sked tat moment...den i din order any food after we reached ABC coz donoe y stil in scaring mode..after we al eat n talking non sense..we bek da theng house 2 continue our studies.. hovard is trying 2 explain 2 me n qq...but i feel so sry 2 da theng n hovard .. coz i act lik donwanna hear wat they r trying 2 explain 4 me.. its really out of control..i donoe wat the hell i m doin..i should hear wat they say n 2 help myself so.. but after calm down.. i start hearing wat they r explaining chapter by chapter... finally..i get som thgs frm them... but due 2 my poor english language...haiz..is really limited! i tell myself i wil started study my final exam early..coz i don wan always left behind of ppl.. now is d 6.28am, i start feeling tired. i wil charging full my battery, n fight 4 my exam ! i noe i can do it although its so tough 4 me! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment