Sunday, July 26, 2009

my poor life~

haiz...goin 2 submit IS assign later... the "F" always sleep earlier n always do last minute works..
the "F" tot that he d done his part.. den he no nid 2 do others part again..
so left wat? left me n theng 2 pity gals doin til now lo.. i stil ok..but theng more cham~
i d try my best 2 do all i sholud do.. but when the time i stop down n relax..
i thk bek of him!! "F"!!! y he can act lik nothing? omg!!!! argh!! wanna scream out!!
but CANt...but its d "morning"..
i really pissed off in facing stupid assign..but i really seriously treat it in positive way..but..haiz..have 2 put more effort... n oso improve my oor english..
now d 6.33 am .. hungy,tired n sleepy... wat the life i m having?
when i told my mum, my mum always scold me n ak me bek 2 melacca n study at MMU..haiz..but don wanna leave my life here...here gt lots of my kind n friendy friend..
But i m now missing my family especially my mummy n daddy... i love the way they care me.. i don not mean they din care me before la.just may din bek 2 melacca quite a long time jor..i miss them... haiz.. opps... theng sending me the assign report jor.. i m gonna 2 print out, taping n sleep early... God, Pls don giv me dream the "F"!!!! i will "pek sei" him!~ argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments: