Monday, February 28, 2011

I LOVE them ♥♥♥

I was awake at 10.30am yesterday den study Logistics until 4am today's morning. But then i have my paper today at 8 o'clock in the morning!!! OMG! don worry, i m still able to memorize and reach class earlier before the exams get started. Actually, i just wanted to read through due not so believing the scopes that gave by my lecturer but its soo lazy and no time for me to study all the stuffs.

Well, i received a SWEET mms by Kim yesterday night. Its about 7 photos of her and Ling !! Lols.. They didn't forget i have exam today and thus still sent me a support message. Touched! Other than My parents, they are also my motivation! Thus, i always tell myself, I have to study hard because of them! and i know i can do it well!  After today's paper, i feel so wanted to hug them!!! cos i never regret to hear what they always tell me. i know all the questions in the test!! i really appreciate their love so much!  

Hopefully i can get a result in tis subject.BEsides, Thanks for their support! aiks.. should stop now. i m so tired today due to my classes from 8am till 8pm. Monday really Blueessss lor. Can change color anot?! haha ^^

2 comments:

  1. sis get A don 4get 2 treat us eat ar.. if not no more sweet mms!! scared mou?? XD whenever u feel blue.. call me!! i change it to pink!!! so SWEET~~~ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhahahaha!!! so sweet! yea! i Love pink ! i want sweet mms too! muacksssss!!

    ReplyDelete