Sunday, August 2, 2009

SPORT CARNIVAL 2009, UTAR

din log in few days jor... my hand start gatal .. ~hehe..
SPORT CARNIVAL 2009 looks excited n interesting? sommore is 8pm-6pm o~haha..
this is my 1st time 2 become "helper" haha!~ its really out of wat i expected.. less people til u feel pity.. tats y i almost fall asleep at there..haha.. cant guess it rite? me 2~ but i meet some new frens there.. they r nice n friendly 2 =) at least i gt somthgs frm ths "sport carnival".. haha~ erm... but damn tired 2day.. but quite enjoy 2day.. hope 2 becom helper again.. but hope nex time don 2 sienz.. if not its really wasting again my another pity sunny sunday~ wat a wonderful sunday i have actually.. i m not blamming but thx theng n jess 4 asking n hoping now.. i willing 2 challenge wat i have meet!~ coz i m enjoying my uni life here~ hope u tooO.. smiles wil really brighten ur dayz.. trust me.. ^^


me n theng




my new friends at sport carnival 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment