Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Exam.. exam.. exam......

I have my Microeconomics as my 1st paper, den cuming up with Quantitative Techniques 1...
i already well prepared for my Micro paper ..well, its still ok with it...
2 more days, QT 1 killed me... it "radically" affect my mood n my determination to fight for the other 3 papers which is Commercial Business Law, Marketing and Information System until 29th september..
i cant stop to think bek my careless in QT paper.. i cried out after walked out the hall and calling my mum..
My mum just told me study harder n prepare for the nex paper... den i call my sister n told her my feelings... i feel still ok after calling my sister. thanksz.. i really appreciate... i wanna thanksz My frenz Theng too.. coz she speaked out suddenly which accompany me go A box wor... its really shock to me.. i noe she actually donwanna go but she still say out so hope i wont too sad n gived me some advise too.. hehe! thx ya!
Tommorow my Law paper is cuming... n i m now havent memorise all the cases and section that annoyed me this few days..... so, i already tell myself i must study hard in this last 3 papers to get bek my CGPA ! i hope i can do it!!!     God bless me~

No comments:

Post a Comment