Tuesday, September 22, 2009

IpoH with Parents

"SoRRy for not updating my blog frequently  ..."
BUt.... i still noting down everything that has been happened around me..
30th August  :
Merdeka is cuming the another day.. MY PARENTS cuming!! wow!!! i would like to say that " i miss and love them". My parents and their frenz came Kampar and stayed 1 night here.. haha!! is time for me to "lau gai"~ huhuhu!! they reached at 2pm having their lunch at old town then straight away came to my hostel. Wanna gai gai with them actually.. But buT.., shit kampar only having TESCO HYPERMARKET.. isshh... haiz...i go bek to hotel with them after keeping the things that brought from them .. then, we go IPOH the another day to find some delicious food in ipoh. haha!!!! tot can shopping with them in ipoh... MANA tau they wanna find temple pulak.. den finally we found.. we oso ate "ipoh ho Fan" , "nga coi chicken" , white coffee.... wow!! many la~



No comments:

Post a Comment