Friday, November 20, 2009

i Have No Idea

NO matter
what you guys think of me
what you guys say on me
what u guys do not like me
what u guys like me
what u guys singing behind me
what u guys pointing behind me

I DON'T CARE!

NO matter
what i do
what i talk
what i sing
what i lie
what i meet
what i face

i would like to SHARE WITH U... 

some people will think of  i m "tat kind" of ppl
always say DONOE, NO, TAK TAU...
if not mistaken,
u guys always think i m lying on u all..
            *SIGH*
  (   I  AM   NOT !!!!!!!!!   )

if u are my frenz,
i hope u trust me,
btw,
as ur frenz,
i wil always be ur side,
i will lend my hand to u whenever u want, i PROMISE!
as long as u need !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* well, i really feel happy with my currently life... i enjoy everyday with my frens... and we are much more closer than before.. we share, play, talk, sing, study,skip class, dance"sorry sorry", laugh together evryday~*
     (  i love u frenz !!!!!!!!!!!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment