Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm Back ..

hi, guys~ ! 
i m back again... =) 

i gonna sharing with u guys everything that had happened around me this week...

Monday -  i have my last presentation "Advertising n Promotion" .. fuiyoohhhh!!!!! finally FINISHED!!!  

Tuesdaynoty ex classmate organized BBQ n of sure we have been invited too!!! VIP wor~ haha! ULCER cuming that night...WHAT THE.....

Wednesdaymy fren "tang dai fu" said wanna supply medicine for me sommore... "HUH"...!!! haiz, she forgot the another day... *SAD* ..but then she supplied me "GARLIC " medi.. "Will u eat?" unfortunately, i have eaten it since she told me is vitamin C.. T-T... what a WEIRD flavor of VITAMIN C (=='') ... of coz.. my ULCER stil growing HEALTHILY.. =(  between, i start coughing at night... cant sleep well...Zzz

Thursdayi like this day much! this is becoz its only 1 class on every Thursday! wahhh... afterwards, i can sleep as much as i like... i wil attend the class normally BUT i skip the class that day... coz of not feeling well.. cough, sniffles make me breath hardly... haha!!! i have informed my mum tat day so wont feel much guilty.. nyiak nyiak nyiak~ wow!!! CRAZY DAY!!!!  i faced all the sick's symptom but my head stil not very hot .. n this makes me feel i will b ok if i drink more water!! but i doesnt feel good at night... i have eat nothing at night.. til i pengsan den straight away sleep til the other morning... *GENG* leh? hehe...

Friday - is TODAY.. i still considering whether goin or not goin the class... haiz... headache! haha!! i attend the class finally due to " KIA SI" ... kaka!! ummm... everythg is ok today... but due to i keep coughing in the class today, make me feel discomfort n besides paise... coz disturbing some of my frens who is paying attention in the class..While at 8PM, fuiyohhhhh!!!!!!!!!!  can go bek home le... i miss my bed n dinner~
n til now 11.22pm i m prepare to sleep after taking medi...

Saturday having STEAMBOT with my lovely housemate tomorrow ! exciting!!! =)
                                                                                                                                    GOOD NITEz

No comments:

Post a Comment