Monday, August 3, 2009

i m sorry to u..

i become more darker than before jor.. SAD!!! my fren al saying me dark n lik malay gal... wuwu~ so HURT ah.. yam gong~ y this happen to me? haiz... nvm la.. i oso dark before.. wil white again..don wry! hehe... =='' this is wat i always do to myself..haha! i only having my brunch, 3 in 1 again.. hungry~ mus keep fit ah.. coz feel myseld getting more heavier especially when i go upstair bek to my room.. ohhh!~ tat feeling not good at all !!! so start eat less lo.. doin assignment again 2day.. haiz.. same feeling~ i call "my FREN"..unfortunately,"my FREN" din answer my phone and also dint see my message i leave to him.. i actually "yu jor" he wont answer my phone de la..FINE~ i do his part lo.. after tat, theng have 2 edit again.. i feel sorry to her once again..haiz.. i also donnoe how to describe "my FREN".. speechless.. no comment jor.. i also donoe wat "my FREN" actually doin.. he is actually nice to be fren, but i disagree the ways he doin assignment.. SERIOUSLY, we are really headache when facing u.. r u really like tat? the 1st impression u giving us are totally different compare with now.. quite disappointed .. i really hope u will change it.. haiz.. i m ok but most cham is theng.. she needs to edit all the assignment.. read through again all the lecture notes to avoid writing in the wrong directions.. pity her~ i still have to see her edit again n again.. y i cant help her? haiz.. i already try my best.. i really sorry~ i mus learn n always back up..so my frens no nid so cham..!
jia you!!!~ i really hope i can do it~

2 comments: