Wednesday, August 26, 2009

scary FinaL is cuming..

gonna 1 month din cum my blog "phow" jor..keke!! paise~ i donoe how to describe my feeling recently. can i say happy o sad? i m happy coz my lovely parents r goin to cum up kampung kampar to visit their cute daughter (me) this cuming saturday n wil only b bek on sunday~ wahhhh!~ cant wait to giv a BIG HUG to them~ my heart feel warm when think bek of it.. BUT.. unfortunately, i m sad too... evil is cuming 2 disturb~ which is week 14 is the last study week of this sem which is nex week is cuming.. oh god! which mean FINAL IS CUMING SOON!!! ths scary event gonna happen! haiz.. i think i can handle it at least all pass but it make me even more worst now..
i LOSE my STUDY MOOD!! issshhh... geram betul!!! start doin tutorial ques from ths weeks jor.. "hard + difficult + not understand + don0e where to ask = died"~ this was a FORMULA cum out from my mind yesterday.. nvm~ i start doin revision..fine~ til today beginning of marketing clas.. wow~ i realise.. marketing is really nice n wondering why i just wanna concentrate in lecture class 2day? dont u think its too late? haiz.. "mou gai " la.. stil have to study myself n study together with frens.. its raining today.. i have face booked 2 hours after class .. feel guilty.. but think the other ways.. tell myself is one of the way for me to release tension so i can more concentrate in study lo.. i feel happy after think it.. haha!!! den washed my clothes, keep my messy room.. bath.. watching drama "gu leng jing tan B" .. opps!!!!!! sei lo...zzz... i have wasted my whole day.. haiz.. gonna cry but wanna sleep... when wanna sleep, evil cums up again! haizzzzzzzzzz.... cham ahhh~ 2morrow 10am class- BUSINESS LAW.. shud i sleep now? my fate so cham...

No comments:

Post a Comment