Wednesday, August 26, 2009

miss u ^^

OH MY GooDness...
i miss my brother SoO much.. i Only have 1 brother who make me feel he loves n care her sister(me)..of coz my another 2 sisters love me too..
i don even like to talk to my brother when i was small.. for me, he is a evil that time.. coz he always scolded by daddy n mummy.. like clubbing n bring different GAL fren back to home .. i don lik him is becoz of my jealousing.. he do not care me after he has gal fren.. so unfair !!! i really can feel that.. but wat to do.. cant jealous much la.. haha! we talk less at home if both of us nid helps den we will only talk.. wat kind of brother sister we r! haha.. i noe my brothers care me lots since i m in foundation... i stil remember tat.. he drunk tat day and he told me must study hard.. don let ppl look down on us.. just call him if i facing any problems o needs suggestions.. lots lots he told me tat nitez.. but he is working as a phone technician in china right now.. i mis him soooo much.. i cry everytime i mis him.. i wanna noe whether he stil ok with the new environment there? wondering others.. lik can he sleep well? eat well? omg... i lik his mum jor..keke.. he told me becoz of money.. he had to go there to learn more n find more money.. i always blame myself.. wat can i do to my family.. wat i can do is only study.. graduate.. work.. tats the only way i can do.. i saw my brother online juz now... omg.. i really mis him to much and i hope he will com bek sooOn..i juz wanna tell him.." daddy n mummy mis u too, must work hard there.. we mis u n wil wait u bek~"

No comments:

Post a Comment